Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where there is a will, there is a way!

I never thought I will be accepting a new job offer when I will be so far along in my pregnancy. More than an hour drive one way and monday to friday kind of thing. I still don't believe it. But you know, when you look from outside it seems weird and scary that someone who has lost a child before and now in third trimester of pregnancy has accepted a new job with so much travel and busy work routine!!!! Sounds crazy rright? But to be honest with you, to me this is adventure. I am liking it. I don't mind travelling either. Being busy means being distracted from zillion tensions. I come home after almost 1 and half hour drive in some traffic everyday and I cook dinner and lunch and plan my clothes for next day, pack my lunch, watch TV, catch up with few friends etc..... Everything is feasible when there is a WILL. Everything becomes feasible and possible when you jump into it, i guess. Its applicable on my weight loss as well. If I can work towards loosing weight, I guess anyone can do it. I never thought I can work hard and passionately to loose 58 pounds which I did before getting pregnant. Its all about how strong you make your will power and then, things start to happen. Though I have desperate will power to have a baby girl in my life too, I hope god will help me with that as well. Lets see.....

But friends I care for you all and I guess I genuinely care for almost anyone in this world. I would say and request that if there is something in your heart, you feel like you wish you could work towards doing XYZ, Please try it out. Its most likely possible. Your heart deserves it. Life never comes back. Try it out....and you will see, it would be easily achievable than you thought. Just have the will and put in your best shot. Atleast you wouldn't regret that you didn't try when you could.........Sorry, for giving unsolicited advice but I don't believe in keeping my thoughts shut behind doors and when I care for someone and I genuinely believe that there may be a slight chance that my advice can help even slightly someone, I don't stop myself since the goal is more important that worrieng about what the other person would think about me. I hope I am making sense :-)

Well, we are going to quebec city, Canada tomorrow for the loong weekend. Looking forward to this little vacation. So, would luv to tell you guys about my trip once I come back.

Also, I am sorry for not writing on blog since few days since I was sooo busy with work and driving, cooking and home stuff etc etc....BUT you know again, I love writing here and I am going to continue doing it with the same passion as I started and as I said, where there is a will there is a way!

Wish me luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment