Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little baby girls are drama queens.....

Little baby girls are drama queens.....!

Full of expressions and are expert in creating scenes.....
Omg! I luv there Ribbons and laces and embroidered jeans......
Sooo cute and fun to play with, Atleast till they get into their teens.....
Really, little baby girls are such a drama queens :-)

There pink flowery dresses.....
So going well with there cherry like cheeks.
It's fun to watch them cleaning up there messes,
And It's amazing how frequently there tears leeks.....

Best dream dolls for there moms,
And daddy's heart forever after queens......

Yes, it's so much fun to be with these little baby girls cum drama queens.


Well, I just would luv to have a baby girl child. I feel soooo bad that I had one and I lost the opportunity of growing her, dressing her and playing with her. I would have loved to see her doing the girly dramas and asking me ..."mommy i have to buy this"....I want a baby girl so baaadly. I want a drama queen for me too. I am not sure if I shared with you guys before, after aanya's death I have been volunteering at a kids nursery for just 3 hours every week and I wrote this poem when I was in nursery this week. I was watching this cute little about 2 years old girl.....With zillion expressions and cherry like cheeks. Anytime, I see little baby girls I miss aanya so much. I feel helpless and pain of not being able to see her growing, pain of not being able to dress her with the zillion dresses I had bought for her, pain of not being able to see her smiling looking at me & my husband, pain of not being able to give her bath or wipe her tears etc....... Honestly, I can keep on going but I guess I will stop here. Trust me, its so hard to live with the imagination of your dead child growing.

This poem is just a little reflection how much I miss having aanya, my passion to have a little girl as a child and how much I love them. Just felt like sharing and letting my thoughts out.......

1 comment:

  1. first of all i loved the title. The whole blog is so touching. aur to aur mere ronghthe khae ho gaye yaar. Great one.

    ReplyDelete