Sunday, August 15, 2010

I guess I am in Nesting Phase!!!!!

Lately, as I am approaching further in my third trimester I feel the need of changing decor and making home look better and also, the urgency and keen need of more organization everywhere -in kitchen, in closet, my jewellary, bathroom stuff, accessories etc.....I remember in my last pregnancy too, i had felt the keen intent of organization. I guess that's what they call it NESTING PHASE. A phase where in every being whether its animals, birds or human beings, we all tend to be prepared with the neat and appropriate nest for our coming generation.

I feel the energy to organize stuff around home and change decor of home to make it look more appropriate and somehow, kids friendly too. I have took quiet a few home projects in hands for instance- living room, guest bedroom & guest bathroom decor change and kitchen and my bathroom reorganization. Lot of things still do but days go quick lately with work, commute, doctor appointments and home erins.

Not sure if everyone else experiences the similar kind of nesting phase during pregnancy or not. Would luv to hear your experiences and/or comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment