Friday, August 20, 2010

Tomorrow is my Birthday!

I remember when I was kid or I should say years ago, I used to be so excited for my birthday. Excited for different things, whether its partieng with friends or shopping a nice birthday dress, opening gifts, good food, etc etc....BUT now it seems like another day. Though I want to do something atleast a little different or special to pamper myself but the excitement which used to be years ago, its not really there anymore....its almost like its a different me now.

Birthdays seem to be boring now. We will go out for some shopping and lunch but thats something we do almost kind of everyweekend. Feeling bored right now and missing old extreme fun filled birthday days! Nastalgic.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment