Friday, December 30, 2011

It's easier to blame others for your own misery!!!!

I have done that myself and have seen others doing too- blaming others for their miserable situations. Lot of times our situations are result of the path we had chosen and our destiny but with intent to justify our deeds first thing we lean to do is to find flaws of others to blame for our misery. It's very hard to live with the guilt and be mad on our own self than others and I guess, that' leads to this blame others first phenomenon.

My ex boyfriend still blames me for breaking up with him and blames me for him to be very possessive and abusive to me during our relationship. This does not bother me at all because I have moved on far beyond that kiddish life but I wonder how easy it is to blame others and say that I was just being protective and caring for imposing crazy restrictions on you and for being abusive I had positive intent/frustrations for times I didn't follow his rule book. My heart just says after hearing all this after like zillion years- 'god bless your heart'.

Blaming others is easy and I know that for sure because at times I tried to blame lot of other things when aanya had died but the worst is to realize that more or less it was me who couldn't protect her and some unsure things I probably did untentionally which took her life and I know how killing it is to be blaming yourself vs others. Because you just don't know how to be mad at yourself or to forgive yourself or to heal the pain of being angry with your own self. Hence, I just think its good that all of those out there when blame others for their pain because by doing so they are more or less healing better and dealing with lesser pain than they can imagine if they would have realized how they are at fault too for leading into that situation.

Lots of luv to everyone out there....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment