Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Movies......

Watching movies can be a great therapy especially since they take you to a different world, let you forget your stresss/pain/issues at least for sometime. I think a good engaging movie can be a good stress buster. Even I would recommend this therapy to grievers too. I remember when I had lost aanya (my daughter) I used to watch movies and at least for few hours I used to run away from tears as long as movies didn't show kids. Though back in first year of my loss, I used to hate watching the happy ending of each movie since I used to feel bad comparing it with my life.

But all aside, movies can take you away from stress/sorrows/anxiety. That's why I love watching movies especially the ones which are full of adventure or sci fi but always prefer at least 4star rating:-)

Some of my fav ones are- 51st dates, day after tomorrow, Sahara, the river wild, center of the earth, hangover etc..... Can keep on going. But now I got to go and put my son in bed.
Good night every and sleep tight with the best dreams ever:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment