Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trapped - a go ood movie to go away!

Saw trapped today, it's a thriller and would touch everyone especially if you have kids. There is nothing more imp for us more than our kids. I wonder how can god make us love someone so much. Our kids are our blood and flesh and may be its hormones that makes this bond beyond words. I remember when aanya had died, I had told doctor that I don't think I ll be able to love any other child like this. She said, no matter what you decide estrogen in you will make you live your child and that made me decide that ok, I need to plan again.

Anyways, look I was talking about movie and went in a all together diff direction. Well, this movie is about an asthma patient baby girl kidnapped and shows emotions of parents during the process and the fear. Really movies make you feel your problems are ok and usually take you away from your world and you come back with another vision added to your wallet. Am getting lately more and more passionate about watching movies. I take them as my time off/stress buster.

Well, time to go to bed. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment