Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chopped at HGTV....

Have you this show. It's really good concept of bringing chefs and giving them 4 surprise mandatory ingredients only 20 mins to make appetizer, 30 mins for main course and 30 mins for dessert. Some ingredients are really tough and mind boggling. Makes you wonder what you would come up with if in that boat. I have seen them giving ingredients like jelly beans for dessert, grapes for entree, horse reddish and blue berries for 20 mins perpetration for appetizer.

Makes me realize I am not a good cook and need to learn a LOT and hardly know any cooking techniques. Cooking is such a wide art. I think you can never learn enough when it comes to cooking or I should say there is so much more to experiment in this art. But I bet it might get monotonous to for chefs to prepare same menu items again & again. Would luv the idea of restraint which has diff menu every and each day of year. Neither the chef would get bored and not the customer. That's what I called spices of life.... Taste new spice each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment