Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nothing immediate to look forward to at this point.....

My husband usually isn't keen to take vacations and no long weekend is coming soon either. Neither I have plans to visit India soon, nor anyone coming to meet us. Feeling stagnation both at work and in personal life. NOthing really visible to look forward to. They say leave yourself to time and let time take you to its journeys and twists and turns. Am not prepared for any more shocks but definitely keen to add to more excitement and life to my life. The only thing lately I look forward to us seeing my son while coming back from work. Rest all seems pretty monotonous. Always usually had something or the other to look forward to. I had felt the same stagnation almost 8 months before marriage but thereafter life has been a roller coaster ride and hence, not use to of a simple daily routine life.

Moreover, I have started wondering if my dreams would ever come true. I mean my last left wishes would ever come true. God, if you are their pls help.

1 comment:

  1. U don't have to wait for things to fall in place on their own. You have to work for it. Add a spice in your life on your own by making some plans, why to wait for somebody else to make it for you.Its your life after all and you will have to run it your way. Make a plan with your friends if not family,do whatever excites you and makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete