Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Living far away from family pains a lot at times!

Our friend just lost his dad and he can't visit India to do rituals of his dad since there in an urgent court date which can't be missed or changed. I can't even imagine what he may be going through but only feel more looking at such scenarios that we do live so far away from families.

Distance hurts even more when you hear such instances. My sis is planning to relocate to Australia and since my mom has 2 daughters (me and my sis), my parents would be lil alone since we would be so far away from them. When we have festivals like Diwali, thanksgiving, Christmas........, birthdays, house warming, it's more painful since you feel bad that your most closed ones can't be there during your most big days. When I see my fellow friends celebrating with there families here little occasions, I miss being in that scenario too. It is fortunate for those who can meet there families very often. It's not easy to leave our life here and go back now and hence, no other choice but to learn to live with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment