Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I felt like sharing 2 poems with you guys today. I love writing poems and needless, to say my poems are my true emotions at the very moment. The second one is in hindi. My apologies to those who don't know hindi. Though I have lot of things going on in my mind, lot of life's spices/ matters/topics to discuss but I guess I want to postpone the discussion for now. Or I should say not sure from where to start on the stuff. So for today, I thought lets share these poems with you, since someone asked me yesterday to send him my poems and while sending them I ended up reading them again and then, felt like sharing on my blog.

The first one I had written few years ago for my sweetie pie (of course my husband. I had written this poem in our courtship period, i mean few weeks before we got married. I am sorry if this might be boring for some or most of you but couldn't stop myself from sharing it. Please enjoy (if you can:-))

Ever Since I had met you…….

Honey, Ever since I had met you,
I felt something special in you……

May be it was just your smile,
Or may be it was your penetrating eyes,
Or may be the sound proof castle of your fascinating voice,
Or may be just your little first look,
Or may be your truly original and simple wonderful style,
Or may be your sweet & little witty presentation,
Or may be the few steps we had walk together,
Or may be the way we initiated our first talk,
Or may be the patience you had for so many years and on our first date, when you had waited for me,
Or may be that first moment of laughter we shared together,
Or may be the way you had seen me,
Or may be the way our family had interaction,
Or may be our parents blessings,
Or may be the unbelievable progressiveness I had felt in your aura,
Or may be those initial moments when your uncomparable ‘intellectuality’ had trapped me,
Or may be just your simple thought of discovering me,
Or may be the most pure reflection of ‘shivji’ in you………….
Whatever it was………
I really can’t pick just one special reason for having you as my life partner.
A single tear has just escaped from my eyes while I am uttering these simple words that I am really glad that WE WILL BE LIVING OUR ALL LIVES TOGETHER!

Second poem in Hindi!

Mujhe dar lagta hai andhere se.
Mujhe dar lagta hai us akelepan se
Ghar banaya hai jabse humne mujhe dar lagta hai beghar hone se
“hum” ke sath se jab se jeena seekha hai, mujhe dar lagat hai fir “mai” hone se
Teri nazro se jabse apneaap ko dekha hai, mujhe dar lagta hai aaine ke khalipanse.
Haan mujhe dar lagta hai us purane khalisthan se…..
Mujhe dar lagta hai amit raat se
Sach aaj mujhe dar lagta hai andhere se…….
Yu to kal bhi andhere se darti thi
Per tab sathi sath ki zarurat na thi…..
Kyuki akele se hone ki aadat si thi….
Per ab mujhe dar lagta hai sathi mujhe tere sath khone se….
Mujhe dar lagat hai Zindagi kewal jeene ke liye jeene se….
Mujhe dar lagta hai aapki baho ke bina sone se….
Mujhe dar lagta hai aapke bina mere hone se…..
Mujhe dar lagat hai aapke bina sapne pirone se…..
Aur aapko to malum hai ki kitna dar lagta hai mujhe mere fir se mai hone se
Haan mujhe dar lagta hai andhere se…
Mujhe dar lagta hai us akelepan se.

Would love to hear some comments on my above poetry.......(even if its bad :-( ) I will take criticism to improve/learn.

3 comments:

  1. Penned your thoughts meticulously Gunjan and there can't be any criticism, for the thought behind the poem is so real,straight out of heart and so pure..great work, keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing poetry....as usual...loved reading and cherishing them. there can't be any criticism....coz there can't be any improvement...a feeling is a feeling...right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vik and simer :-) Your words are really encouraging!

    ReplyDelete