Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shrek 4......3D experience!

Just watched the movie. We were about 5 minutes late. I guess Avatar 3d has setup higher expectations with 3D experience and even though shrek 4 was good or I should say nice but probably the expectations were higher. How to train dragon 3d did a good job since it was a new plot and new characters etc......Shrek 4 had the old emotional attachment, you definitely wouldn't feel waste of time but you know that thing you when you are coming out of the exit walkway, you feel if or not carrieng a new experience/some sort of spark.....that was missing! Definitely movie has a lesson that 'rellish what you have'. But I guess my life has already kind of taught that to me a little bit (after loosing aanya- my daughter), so that wasn't a new lesson to me either.

Anyways, I came back with extreme curiousity on if or not anyone out there has read me, i mean if there is an ear for me toooooooo! But not really yet :-( Not sure if I should send this blog link to all my near & dear ones. I wonder what other bloggers do..... Especially I am not really writing about a specific topic as in food/travelling/a story etc......I am just being completely ME......different spices of life with my perspective to it and about me as well;-) in some way. So I am gonna be sharing my sorrows, happiness, anger with almost anyone, frustrations etc......What If I want to say myself loud about someone I know and my upsetness with anything happening in my life. This is confusing.....Hmmmmmm...... May be I shouldn't care. Even though I wouldn't like to hurt anyone but I can express myself talking about anyone with not there original names. Even if they read it, may be there isn't a harm in it since it will only show my clear thoughts. And I know I would not intentionally be mean ever. So, may be I should share this blog with friends and family or should I wait. Let me sleep on it.

I guess its time to go now. Is there anyone out there listening to me??????

2 comments:

  1. Gunjan I am listening to you :) It's a good start .. sharing with few. Later on if you feel like then you can go out there in the big world and let everyone hear your voice :)

    You gonna love it , but just a lil suggestion if you don't mind.. Its easy to get carried away while writing something so a lil guard up will always help :)

    Even if you will write couple of blogs/week.. you will feel very relaxed. Trust me its an addiction :) I have read many a times that even if you go to therapist he/she will ask you to start a journal and pour your heart out .. blog will do the same for you.

    Looking forward to your write ups:) Stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete